8.11.2005

Blah,Blah,Blah

Cut, Paste,Cut,Past,Cut,Paste..Send....ARRRRRGH!!!!

This job is mind numbing! I've had some boring jobs, but what they have me doing right now is seriously mind numbing. I can only hope that after we get out of nesting they will give us emails that require more then canned responses and cutting and pasting in the answers. I don't believe I will last longer than a month if not.

I'm going nuts sitting here eight hours a day.

On the bright side, I get to listen to music while my mind turns to mush.

4 comments:

knightjorge said...

Do you at least get to listen to good music while you are working or is it FM100 type crap that they have playing at barely audible volumes over the speaker system in the building? While that is better than complete silence I'd much rather be listening to something of my own choice. Even if I have to turn it way down so as not to bother others. Enjoy the job, sounds tedious.

Lord Aerthos Pendragon said...

That does sound pretty boring. But it's money! It would also explain how come I never get to talk to you anymore, lol

You'll have to drop me an email sometime and tell me what I've been missing out on ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Just wondering where you have been. It's been awhile since we chatted. email me or pm me sometime.

bravefish said...

I've been visiting your blog for a while and you've been awfully quiet of late!!!!!

Hope you've not forgotten your audience!!!