8.04.2005

The price for fun.

I have just officially lost my voice. This sucks. I can whisper, I can make this hideous little sqeaking sound, other than that, NADA.

I guess this is the price you pay for having fun at my age.

I have to deal with the whole rental thing now. My landlady still expects me to pay full rent for an apartment that has exposed electrical wiring in the hallway, mildew filled carpet in the hall closet, NO carpet in the living room, a stove I can't use because I can't set the temperature and the door only opens halfway, the door to the master bedroom has NO door knob and will not close when it does have one....and last but not least, the toilet only flushes about thirty percent of the time.

What is it with me and apartments with faulty toilets? And shitty landlords? I mean what's up with this. I've never had this kind of problem with rentals before, not until I moved to Utah.

This person said to me that until gave her money she wasn't going to fix anything, because she can't afford to fix things. My comeback to that was, "Maybe you shouldn't own a rental unit then."

She'll be back on the seventh, unless I call her earlier. Hell, I just don't want to deal with it at all. I can't wait to get the hell out of there.

1 comment:

Lord Aerthos Pendragon said...

Shitty rentals in Utah, huh? Well, you could always move to Wisconsin... :D

I'm finally in my apartment now, and I've got my cell phone. Drop me a line sometime and we can do the phone number switch.

*Hugs*
~Maverick