12.01.2006

This is what war looks like....



( the picture above would only save as a thumbnail, click the link attached to the title of this post and go to slide #14 in the slide show.)

This little girl lives in Afghanistan. She could be my child, she could be your child...or your niece or your sister or your grandchild. This is the face of war. After all the political rhetoric, after all the postering, it's people like this child that are left to try and put things back together. It breaks my heart.

What good is freedom if you don't live to enjoy it?

2 comments:

knightjorge said...

I don't think that they link took me where it was supposed to.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Serena Woodward said...

It did....you have to click "See the Slide Show" and then go to slide 14. Kind of a pain, but it was the only way I could get the picture up....