1.30.2006

And then there is my son.....

Have you ever had one of those days when you wake up and nothing seems to be working like it should? One of those days where you just know you're going to be in a bad mood all day long? My day started out like that, black cloud and all.

And then there is my son........

I have just spent the last hour watching my son amuse himself with a few plastic dishes a dish cloth and a sink half full of soapy water. Suddenly, my day is a lot better. He splashed water everywhere, the whole kitchen is soaked, I may even have to rewash a few of the clean dishes. And you know what? I could care less. I smiled and I laughed with my son and watched him be amazed at the things he can do with a simple sink of water and some bubbles. It was, by far, the best part of my day!

Black cloud? What black cloud? All I can see now is my sons smiling face. It's a good thing.

No comments: