6.08.2007

HA!


They sent Paris kicking and screaming back to jail and all I have to say about it is:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Today I will not be writing emails in outrage and frustration. Today I will be writing emails in congratulations and incredulity. I can't believe that the judicial system actually sent the snivelling little brat back to jail. Hooray for Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer!!!!

Can I tell you that I actually barked with laughter when I read the headline? Seriously. It just jumped out of my chest. Then I rubbed my hands together like some deranged mad person. Is it wrong that I'm getting a LOT of enjoyment out of the picture of her in tears in the back of a squad car? Does this make me a bad person who will burn in hell? Should I feel guilty because I don't care if it does?

Anyone else experiencing an overwhelming euphoria knowing Paris is sleeping on a hard prison cot tonight and dining on institutional food? Cause chances are, you're going to hell too and all I can say is: HA!

6 comments:

knightjorge said...

This chick at work is actually upset that they threw her ass in jail and got kind of upset that I'm happy about it. Sad. She was like "Who actually has to serve time for a DUI?" I said, "Everyone. And it wasn't for a DUI it driving on a suspended and some other stuff."

I seriously could not believe that she was siding with the spoiled snivelling twit. Some people.

super des said...

This is the most I've cared about a celeb in a long time.

SUEB0B said...

I am going through my bloglines and betting how many blogs will feature the same photo. I am guessing 8. I am up to 3 and you are only in the D's alphabetically. I may have to revise my guess.

I am not a big gossip hound, but this one actually has my interest.

Gunfighter said...

It's just breaking my heart... no, really.

Ian said...

But...THE CHILDREN!!! WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN???

Oh. Sorry - kneejerk reaction.

Hey, Paris - you can turn this to your advantage. You can get a teardrop tattoo so you'll get street cred, you can make your bunkmate your bitch, and if you're really lucky you'll get to shank somebody before you're done in the pokey (or the clink, take your pick; either way it's better than Federal Pound-me-in-the-ass Prison).

Ian

Suzanne said...

Snivel, snivel. It's called schadenfreude, and I am revelling in it.