This is my list of words in the English Language that are fun to say. I'll probably update it from time to time. You should try saying some of these words outloud for no reason at all, just to see how fun they are. (If you don't know what the word means, you can always look it up)
(3) pfeffernusse (it's a cookie pe*fer*noose)
(4) nincompoop (and it's oh so fun derivation: nincompoopery)
(5) tomfoolery (yes, it is an actual word, I looked it up)
(6) bulbous ( even more fun when paired with the word bouffant and shared with a friend)
(8) idiosyncrasy ( this one has many fun derivations, play with them, roll them around on your tounge, make people stare at you....just makes the word more fun)
Well there you have the initial fun word list, I'll update it soon. If you have a word you think is fun ( and isn't a swear word, those don't count....) let me know, I'll add it to the list.