4.04.2006

Work in Progress

i am the silence in the hallway
that thing you whisper to yourself
promises you never kept

i know you

i am your guilty secret
slick like rain water on a greasy drive
dirty and polluted


i am every angry moment
all the shivers in your spine

i am the judgement that waits for you
every blow you landed
every ugly word you threw

i caught them
tight inside my skin


Started working on this the other night....inside my head....wanted to get it written out and see how it felt. Comments appreciated.

2 comments:

knightjorge said...

I don't know about how it "feels" but it's definitely thought provoking. Good work, that. If this is only the work in progress I can't wait to see the finished product!

:D

Lord Aerthos Pendragon said...

Ditto what KnightJorge said. It's a great piece already, and if it's not finished yet I can't wait until it is. =D