2.19.2006

Ten Things that make me happy

(1) My children's laughter
(2) The smell of my dog when he's warm from sleeping in my lap
(3) Dollie's smile
(4) The smell of fresh baked bread
(5) The way trees look after a fresh frost has settled on them
(6) Discovering that I can do something I thought I couldn't
(7) Curling up with a soft blanket and a good book to read for a whole afternoon
(8) Spending time with Stephanine
(9) Shopping for nothing special with my daughter, just so we have an excuse to eat Chinese food
(10) Making someone else smile

2 comments:

knightjorge said...

Only 10? Nah, I'm cool with that.
(In no particular order.)

1. My cats
2. My family
3. My friends
4. My car
5. My computer, and all the fun that goes along with it.
6. Movies
7. Checking out pretty men. :)
8. Days when I don't have to work.
9. Writing. And that means almost any kind of writing like blogging, journal writing, writing a memo, writing a letter or email, writing fiction, writing about anything.
10. Reading

I'm sure there is more and I could be more in depth but there is so much that makes me happy that falls into those catagories that I'd soon have a list of 100 if I listed them all. You know all the speding time with so-and-so and reading such-and-such and watching this-or-that, there would be a lot. Anyway, just thought that I'd add mine.

Serena Woodward said...

*grins* Thanks for adding yours!! I put this one up here because I was just thinking about things that make me happy.....not just passing smile happy, but really happy. There are other things, but those are my top ten.