2.22.2006

My son and the snow boots

My son, who is almost two, has been wearing his snow boots everywhere since I bought them for him a month ago. Last night, he was running around the house in a diaper and his snow boots. Needless to say they are his favorite thing.

Here's the problem, they stink. He wears them all the time, usually without socks, so his little feet sweat. And now the boots ( and my sons feet, by the end of the day_ smell awful.

I just don't have the heart to take them away from him, and the lining isn't removable, so washing is out. I think this is one of those things I'm going to chalk up to the " Do you have any idea what I put up with when you were little" column and save it so I can embarrass him in front of his first real girlfriend.

1 comment:

knightjorge said...

You could, though I don't know how well this would go over with the little guy, spray the boots and his little feets with a little spray deoderant.

~in a whisper~ That's how I keep my feet from stinking so bad that it would kill you.