1.21.2006

Ahhh...the Internet, how I have missed it.

You know I never realized how often I was online until I no longer had internet access. I've missed being able to come in and post about the general bullshit that trips through my mind on a regular basis.

I have made a couple of changes to the blog because it seems that some people are IDIOTS and can't keep themselves from posting SPAM in the comments section. So to all my friends I apologize, your comments will no longer automatically appear, I will have to read them and then post them. I appreciate your patience.

I'll be posting a lot over the next week or so, trying to catch everyone up on what's been going on in my world.

See you soon!!!!

2 comments:

Lord Aerthos Pendragon said...

*POUNCE*

I've missed you! Where have you been? What's been going on?

...
...
...

Yeah, so it's just good to know that you're still alive. Hope to catch up with you soon. =D

knightjorge said...

You better post a TON! It'll give me another blog to read, my favorite one too, in the slow moments at work.

Not that there are a lot of those lately.