6.24.2005

Nobody reads this anyway

I'm up...still. It's almost four o'clock in the morning, and I can't sleep. I haven't had a bout of insomnia like this is a couple of months, guess I was due for one, huh?

Have I mentioned the fact that I fell deeply in love with someone once. Not just the kind of love where you think, "Oh, how sweet." But the kind of love that conusmes every fiber of your being. I fell for someone like that once upon a time. I was thinking about him today. I miss him.

I've moved on in my life, forward movement is always a good thing. But every now and then, I come back to him in my mind. And I know...well honestly, I'm not sure what I know. Except that sometimes, when it's late at night and I close my eyes, I can still see his face.

That's all, nothing else to say really.

Maybe I'll try to sleep again.

2 comments:

knightjorge said...

Insomnia? What's that? I get six to eight hours of sleep a night, usually between the hours of 4am and 1pm, but I'm not an insomniac by any means. I think that to be a true insomniace you have to not be able to sleep well no matter what time of day it is and I can still sleep and be rested. Anyway...

Honey, I think we all know how you feel. I just hope you were lucky enough to be able to at least date the man. I didn't get my chance and I had to see him a couple of weeks ago. That's a story you've read on my blog. Painful, very painful.

I hope you're feeling better about things. Give me a call if you want to talk anytime, doesn't matter what time of day either. Love you!

knightjorge said...

And it's not true that nobody reads this. So... :P :P

I look forward to reading what you put on your blog!